Monday 16 November 2015

I wrote this in November but didn't get round to publishing it until now

November 2015
Weather still mostly mild. I picked 2 more chilli peppers from an unheated greenhouse today Lots of flowers everywhere and very colourful.  No frosts so far but lots of wind and rain.

March 2016
As I am finding it difficult to post on Blogger from my IPad I have decided that I will use Facebook for future posts of Maureens Garden. 
Here are a few final photos for the Blog in this form

A cat in my daughters garden in snowy Wisconsin


Daffodils at Osborne House on the Isle of Wight  


1 comment:

  1. But some research shows that speaking nicely to plants will support their growth, whereas yelling at them won't.Best karachi nursery Rather than the meaning of words, however, this may have more to do with vibrations and volume. Plants react favourably to low levels of vibrations, around 115-250hz being ideal

    ReplyDelete