Saturday 19 September 2009

Summer highlights

We've been to Beaulieu today to meet up with my brother and sister-in-law and our daughter Emma. I discovered the beautiful garden behind the Montague Arms. I have taken some photos but will put them on a later blog as I havent downloaded them yet.
Here are some photos of my garden


Phlox
These phlox were in the garden when we moved here. They come up every year in various colours and spread slowly.









Memorial for Penny & Snowy. Susannah gave me this lovely statue to mark the spot where we buried two of our cats - Penny & Snowy











I planted a few Tigridia bulbs in a pot many years ago - they have self seeded into the cracks in the patio and come up every year







One of the pots on the patio which have been planted with summer bedding

Beautiful lilies which survived despite the lily beetle

I bought this diascia from a fantastic plant stall at the Popham Airshow at the beginning of summer and it has flowered all summer. I love this shade of blue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum, very impressed with your blog! Lovely to see you in Beaulieu. Big hugz Em xx

    ReplyDelete